Monday, March 21, 2011

Am I really 40???? Ouch.

Nate threw me a birthday party on Saturday to celebrate my 40th birthday. If I hadn't had the year that I did I don't know that I would have felt like celebrating...but we had such a great time! Enjoy some pics below:


Julie and Mom

My bestest girl friends! 2 of which I have known since grammar school...the others since high school.

Mike & Anthony

Kris, Katie and Maureen

Jean and me

Kris and Kate

Amy, Jen, Nalani and me

Kevin and Wally

Sandy, Eric and Nate

Derrill and my crazy brother Ken

Ken, Julie, Susie and Chris

Kris & Me

Mom, Kris, Katie and Me

Liz, Michelle & Me

Erin, Jen, Julie and Me

Nate & Wally

Kylie and Me

Thanks to everyone who came and celebrated with me - it was so much fun! And thanks to Nate for throwing me a great party - XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a great party!! It's driving me nuts. Who is the blonde in the middle of the pic of you and the HS girls? I see Liz, Michelle, you and Sandy? Who is the other?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny Van Vossen - she married Jeff Dyke. did you recognize Julie and Susie Ericks?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did recognize Julie and Susie! Never ever would have guessed that was Jenny!! :-)

    ReplyDelete