Monday, May 7, 2012

First tooth!


 Aidan came upstairs last night yelling "Help Mom, I think I broke my tooth!"  After we established that there was no recent trauma, we realized Aidan had his first loose tooth!  He went back and forth being upset that his teeth were going to fall out and being proud that big boy teeth were coming in...so cute.


Well, it ended up officially coming out at school today during lunch - in a cheeto.  Yep, it was a proud and shining moment for my boy...his tooth, stuck in a cheeto at school for all his friends to see.  Apparently he is the first of his friends to lose a tooth - so this may (or may not) make things a little less traumatic for them when they lose their first tooth - at least they have a cool story to tell their parents today anyway!  


 To celebrate I made him a tooth fairy monster pillow - it turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment