Sunday, October 2, 2011

Balance.

I love a good, balanced day. My day yesterday was just one of those days. In the morning I had some me time. I am in a photography club that meets once a month - yesterday morning we headed up to Glencoe Beach to photograph the sunrise. AMAZING.






Nate and I then took the kids to the Midnight Circus (not really at midnight) - the Circus in the Parks. It was so cool and the kids loved it. It definately appeals to adults as well - so much fun. Definately go if you can! We got to reconnect with some friends we just don't see often enough - Joel, Sherri & Dario. We had so much fun - thanks for inviting us!


Then at night my niece, Kacie, babysat the boys so Nate could go out to dinner with friends.
We went to fin sushi bar in Ravenswood - so good!


We started out with the bacon wantons - never had bacon at a sushi place, but these were amazingly good - bacon, cream cheese and celery wrapped in a wanton.

The sashimi was so amazing -so creatively displayed too!


Love a balanced day - me time, kids time and hubby time. Ahh...bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment