Friday, April 13, 2012

They DO like each other!




We had a gorgeous day here yesterday so the boys and I went out for a little hike in the forest preserve.  They had so much fun - Aidan even spotted a raccoon, so he was on the hunt after that.  Lucas just wanted to do everything his big brother did - and they got along so well....LOVE....

I had my camera (big surprise) and snapped some fun pics...


 


I'm so glad my boys got their dad's amazing blue eyes!  Aidan loves posing for pictures these days...Lucas, not so much. 
 
 



 I love these last two...the look on Aidan's face is hilarious...and I just love the shadow pic of the boys looking in the river.  Lucas went bananas at all the ducks.  Next time we'll have to bring some bread to feed them...I think Lucas would probably jump right in with them if I let him!


 I'm working on a fun photo project for my business...these pics were part of it.  It's top secret for now, but I promise to share soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment