Sunday, September 16, 2012

Catching up...

So I had some computer issues and haven't been able to post in a while...here is an update on what we've been up to:

Prior to school starting we were excited to check off all our "To Do's" on our Summer Fun List.  Great America was on there - so Aidan and I went with our friends Nalani and Kai!  We had a blast!

 


Aidan was so brave - he went on some pretty big rollercoasters.  I hadn't been to Great America in years and wasn't sure I could stomach the coasters anymore - I am happy to say I survived!  I think taking him on the Eagle was the scariest moment for me.  He of course couldn't wait to do it again!


We went to the zoo with Auntie Katie and had a great time...Lucas was terrified of the underwater viewing of the dolphins/sea lions...


(Katie would kill me if I didn't let you all know that
she took the above ^ picture - great shot Kate!)







We spent lots of time going to the park and just enjoying the last days of summer...


 
and Aidan was excited and so ready for school to start...

No comments:

Post a Comment