Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

To all the moms out there Happy Mother’s Day!

I am especially thinking of a dear friend today who is spending a mother’s day without her mom. Her mom was an amazing woman who loved her family more than anything. I have many wonderful memories spent at their house with a mom who often treated me like one of her own when I was there. Miss you Cathy!

Mom
I thank you for all your love and support over the years – especially the past 3 years. Aidan has enjoyed the time he gets to spend with you each week and he will cherish that bond forever! I know you don’t love driving into the city every week but that you do it because you love me and him. You have taught us both so much. You are the best mom I could ask for. Love you!


"Nana”
Thank you so much for you wisdom - I have learned a lot from you as well. You have always treated me as part of the family and for that I am grateful. I am also thankful for you raising the man my husband has become. He is a wonderful husband, father and friend, and I know that is in part because of how he was raised. Aidan loves spending time with his Nana!

No comments:

Post a Comment