Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Nate's b-day

Nathan's birthday was this past weekend and Aidan had fun celebrating all week! He didn't understand why it wasn't HIS birthday again...but by the end he enjoyed it. We had a BBQ on Sunday and I didn't pull out the camera so I don't have any pics of Nate!

Aidan started preparing for Nate's birthday on Thursday- I took him shopping and told him he could pick out a present for daddy...he picked out a slip and slide - which actually I think Nate was happy about!

I told Aidan to hide it until daddy's birthday so he put it under his bed. The second Nate walked in the door Aidan ran and got the gift to give to him - 2 days before his birthday. It was very cute. On Friday we worked on a card for him - he was very proud of his creation. Like any 3 year old he LOVES stickers as you can see below:







I asked him what he wanted me to write in the card and he started listing all the things he likes that daddy does - it was very sweet!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that Nathan's birthday turned out to be enjoyable. Gratitude for sharing these details here. I also want to host a grand party for my son’s 5th birthday that is in the next month. I would like to book a popular garden party venue NYC for that.

    ReplyDelete