Saturday, September 3, 2011

First Day....

I can't believe it is back to school already. We had such a busy and fun summer! Getting back into the routine is a little tough, but Aidan was excited to see his friends and be in a new class. He is now going three days a week, full days. It is weird for me having him gone for so much of the day!


It was fun to watch the kids play and see how much they have grown and matured since last year. I'm so proud of him and am just trying to enjoy this time because I know it goes fast.


These are two of Aidan's best buddies, Charlie (above) and Anthony (below). We sometimes pick up Anthony for school in the morning. They both love this.

Great job buddy on your first week of school - I am so proud of you! To the moon and back baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment