Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Lazy summer days are ending...and a big catch!

Aidan is completely exhausted every night at the cottage...that is one of the reasons I love going there - they play hard and they sleep good!

I'm hoping the above picture is a "before" shot and next summer we have an "after" with the landscaping and new decks.


I think Aidan and Nate's happiest moments are fishing at the cottage...Nate caught a huge fish this weekend...can't believe I swim in this lake with fish that size..



Mom's good friend Shirley came down for a few days...we always have lots of laughs when Shirley is around!


Sometimes I think Mom and Kris are running their own dog shelter....



We spent 11 days down at the cottage and had a great time relaxing prior to the craziness of all of our Fall activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment