Thursday, November 10, 2011

Jet pack!

So what to do on a cold snowy afternoon? Aidan loves jet packs on his superheros. So I googled how to make one! I found a tutorial on Pinterest...it turned out great and he couldn't be happier!



He cut out the flames himself. Well he thinks he did anyway ;-)


We took two 1 liter bottles and superglued them together. We used a rubberband to hold them together while we painted them.


We added straps (first with a clip that didn't hold..then we switched to packing tape). Off he goes! Aidan wanted to make something for Lucas as well...so he made a crown...


Lucas wasn't too sure about it (seriously Mom? Aidan gets a jet pack and I get a stupid crown?)...but once he saw Aidan in it too he wouldn't take it off.



I love that Aidan loves to do crafty things almost as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment