Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas Eve and my crazy family....

Christmas eve is when we always celebrate with my crazy family. I had the bright idea to try to get a family picture in our new home. Aidan has decided that whenever I pull out my camera he has to practice his karate moves...





Santa showed up at Aga's house...but he apparently forgot his beard so Aga had to make one (as Ken named the toilet bowl on Kevin's face) ...Aidan wasn't impressed...



Once Aidan realized "Uncle Kevin Santa" was giving out presents he was a little more cooperative...Lucas still hates Santa...



Remember the inchworm? Lucas got one for Christmas - he loved it! Aidan got a remote control car and was in awe....



Santa had to get a little action before he left from his future Mrs. Claus...



We had a great time, as usual, with everyone. The boys got spoiled and someone got a hold of my camera....it started out nice....




Then it all went downhill....













We are still missing my dad - I think this year was even harder than last. We remember him and celebrate him and just have a great time together - that is exactly what he would have wanted us to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment