Thursday, February 23, 2012

I'm still a sleepy babysitter...

A few weeks ago I babysat for my cousin Debra's daughter, Abigail. Debra and Jason don't get out very much just the two of them, so I thought it would be fun to hang out with Abby so they could have a night out...so off to the opera the went!

I took these pictures with my phone so the quality is not very good, but don't they look great?!

Little Miss Abby and I had some fun. We read books and played. Then it was bed time. She looked at me, gave me a big pout and said "uh-oh!" Guess she knew I meant business. So cute!

This is their view from their balcony - love it. I guess the lights were mesmerizing... true to my usual babysitting form I fell asleep! I used to always do that when I was younger...guess some things don't change!

It's great having extended family living so close by - we need to get together more often so Lucas and Abigail can play!

No comments:

Post a Comment