Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas Party

Aidan's class Christmas party was Friday and lucky for me Nate was able to stay home so I could be room mom!  Ms. Huber, his teacher, has been so wonderful so the party was bittersweet.  She was filling in for Aidan's full time teacher who went on maternity leave during the teacher's strike (2nd week of school).  We are happy that she will be still be at the school - the principal wisely decided to keep her as a permanent substitute, so I think that will help them ease into the transition with a teacher they only had for four days at the beginning of the year.  I have heard wonderful things about her as well.  Here are some picks from the party - we gave her a going away gift as well...it was very sweet, I believe I even saw her shed some tears.  She clearly loves our kids!



No comments:

Post a Comment