Monday, December 24, 2012

Elfie...

Update:  It is time for Elfie to leave and no one is sadder than me!  Below is what Elfie has been up to since the day after Thanksgiving...safe travels dear friend!  :-) 

11/27/12:  Elfie is back and the Aidan couldn't be happier.  Lucas isn't sure what to make of it exactly, but I'll tell you this is my favorite month...all I have to do is say "uh oh...Elfie!"  and Aidan listens...why can't Elfie stay all year?  I will be posting Elfie's pictures in this post until Christmas - so check back for the updates!


   Elfie made pancakes!

 

Elfie TP'd our tree!

Elfie brought the boys a new game today (Go Fish)!


Elfie brought another new card game for us (Old Maid) and had a bonfire roasting marshmallows with Aidan's robot!










 Elfie dressed up for Jesus' birthday party!


Goodbye Elfie - I wish you could stay all year!

No comments:

Post a Comment