Friday, November 5, 2010

Trick or Treat!

For Halloween this year we did our traditional trick-or-treating by Paula's house...it was a little chilly outside so Lucas didn't join the trick-or-treating party (thanks Marilyn for watching him!). We had a Batman theme for our family this year - Nate was the Green Lantern and I was Batgirl...and of course Aidan was BATMAN! He was so excited that we all dressed up. Paula and Marilyn were "Mom 1" and "Mom 2" and Jeff was a hilarious Leprachan. Mom, Katie, Kevin came down and were amazed at how many kids and families were out.
Brendan, Parker and Ilsa and their families joined us and Aidan had a blast!
Thanks Paula for hosting us again this year!










My favorite costume of the day - Curious George and The Man With The Yellow Hat - I didn't get a very good picture, but you get the idea...




I think at this point they were DONE!
Aidan even said "Mom, I have enough candy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment