Thursday, November 11, 2010

Random thoughts...

I was supposed to have an appointment with my surgeon yesterday to discuss my upcoming surgery....so frustrating...he had an emergency surgery so they canceled off all of afternoon appointments...of course they forgot to call me. Luckily I called before I left because I had a weird feeling that something was up...I am just so disappointed...I was really looking forward to some answers...rescheduled to next week so hopefully good news then!

Daylight savings time is throwing us for a loop...Lucas is going to bed at the same time but now waking up at 4:30 a.m! I'm exhausted. He is so wide awake and ready play...any suggestions/tips would be appreciated...

Nate twisted his ankle playing basketball yesterday...he does this almost every year...he's amazing though - with a crazy swollen ankle he still rode his bike to work today. He said it was actually easier than walking on it!

We are loving this warm November weather - and hoping it never ends!

No comments:

Post a Comment