Monday, May 14, 2012

Cousins...

 Trying to get four cousins together at this point for a picture can be a bit crazy as you can imagine.  We tried two different days - we wanted to give my mother-in-law a picture for Mother's Day.  You would think that with me being a photographer this would be easy...but it is never easy, especially with my own children!



 I love Jude's face in the one below!

 This next one makes me smile - they are so cute - even with a bad hair day!  


I must say, I did think some of the above were pretty cute, but I realized after just how awful my boys' hair looked!  So after a trim (Aidan must have realized it as well - he cut his own hair the next day!)...we did another shoot that turned out pretty cute as well...


I love this last one too of Auntie Amy and baby Jude!

No comments:

Post a Comment