Friday, November 30, 2012

Santa Baby....

 So proud of my boys today!  Aidan was up all night coughing so I kept him home from school.  He felt fine, just tired.  So I thought a trip to see Santa was due - better than dealing with the crowds/lines on the weekend!  I had no idea how Lucas would do - last year he screamed.  I was pretty sure Aidan would get over his fear pretty quickly because he knew potential presents would be involved.  Lucas was hilarious - I put him on Santa's lap and he wouldn't turn his head and look at Santa - he only moved his eyes to find out where I was - it was so funny.  Eventually he warmed up to him, mostly because his big brother was there, and at the end he said "I love you Santa!"  Ridiculousness.  Serious cuteness going on.

Aidan was excited to write a letter to Santa - I helped him with the spelling, but he wrote the letter himself!  He was so excited to give it to Santa.  Love him.



Later in the day we had a visit with Little Miss Sophia - both boys were excited to have her hang out with us for a little bit. 


 Aidan made popcorn with her and Lucas loves her some much he was crying when she was leaving.  
So sweet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment