Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Memorial Day...

We headed down to our cottage in Pana, Illinois for a long holiday weekend.  I am always hesitant in the Spring to go to Pana, you see, it is such a playground in the Spring for the boys, but I always think I am going to be bored.  And I am always soooo wrong.  Don't get me wrong - the boys had a great time, Aidan didn't want to leave.  He even asked if we could move there.  But having my family down there (Mom, Katie, Kelsey and Kevin - we missed the rest of you!!!) and we had some friends down (Shirley and Amanda) - it just so relaxing and a great time.  Here are some of the highlights (again, pics from my phone, not the best quality)....


 Aidan said "It's so good to be back!"  I agree baby!
 Ahhh...a Pana sunset...





 First catch...



















The only bad part....Nate and Aidan came home with poison ivy...again... (every Spring!)

Can't wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment