Monday, August 5, 2013

Summer Project...before and after..

So I finally tackled a project I had been thinking about since we moved into this house....here are before and after pics...

So this was the dining room when we bought the place.  Phase one was replace all walls, re-do floors and get rid of lovely closet doors to the kitchen...


I wanted to add a board and batten treatment to our walls so I learned how to use a miter saw!  We also cut the legs on our bar height table and purchased new chairs.  Our dining room at this house is much smaller than at our last home, so by shortening the table the room actually feels bigger...



 End result: 

 I am pretty happy with the end result and proud of myself for accomplishing it!  Now that I know how to use the saw there is no stopping me!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment