Saturday, August 21, 2010

PLAYDOUGH

Aidan LOVES playdough...however he blends all the colors until he just has grey. His last batch of playdough was all crusty so I threw it out....BIG MISTAKE...he was soooo upset. So, "Uncle Kris" to the rescue...Aidan decided that my sister could probably make him some playdough. Little did he (or I) know that she really could! She came over with all the ingredients and they made a mess...I mean they made playdough, together and Aidan had hours of fun! I will post the receipe below in case you all want to try it....



Make your own playdough:
1 cup flour
1 cup warm water
2 teaspoons cream of tartar
1/4 cup salt
Food coloring

Mix all ingredients, adding food coloring last. Stir over medium heat until smooth. Remove from pan and knead until blended smooth. Place in plastic bag or air tight container when cooled.

1 comment:

  1. Those are the most spectacular ROCKS I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete