Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter 2011

Aidan pretty much does everything these days that he can without clothes on. Is that a boy thing? Here he is coloring Easter eggs...

We went to Mom's house for Easter this year. It was strange/sad without Dad. It was great that Kris' family was there. Aidan had a blast hunting for Easter eggs in the yard - he needs a little competition though - next year I think will be a little different...




Kelsey was so cute - she helped in the hunt. I teased her that she dressed like an Easter egg for the day - but really, you could put that girl in a paper bag and she would look adorable!





Lucas was happy - he got to chew on a plastic egg and got lots of lovin' on Easter...so glad he is feeling better!

Can I tell you how much I LOVE this picture below? My brother Ken is such a talented artist...I love that he is showing Aidan a few things - Aidan really loves to draw/color - it would be great if some of Ken's artistic abilities rubbed off on him!


The obligatory after dinner snooze



And I leave you with a fabulous picture of silly Katie...she put the egg cups up to her eyes and then me, being the super nice big sister, threw another one at her face and couldn't understand why she didn't flinch...Kris caught it on camera....XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment