Saturday, April 2, 2011

Garfield Park Conservatory

So yesterday I was determined to find some sort of Spring in Chicago...so off we went to the Garfield Park Conservatory...if you have never been there I highly recommend it. They have a great area for kids to play as well...and the best part, it's FREE! Where in Chicago do you find that? I mean, completely free? Even parking!


It definately looked and smelled like Spring in there...









And the kids got to play in dirt...life doesn't get much better than that...



and we got to see turtles...



Overall, it was fun hanging out with Amy and Vivienne and we enjoyed pretending for a while that we had some nice weather in Chicago. Today is supposed to be in the 60's...but storming...of course. But I think we'll make the most of it and get our rain boots on and play in the puddles! As Aidan often reminds me "Mom, that's what boys do!"

No comments:

Post a Comment