Monday, April 11, 2011

So happy Chloe is home...

Aidan is so happy to have Chloe back home...he loves to snuggle with her, give her treats and he even fills her water/food dishes. Now if only I could teach him to scoop poop...


Aidan is looking so old to me these days. It was report card week last week at school…sigh….I wept. I honestly wept. I wonder, do all the preschool teachers out there know how exciting it is to get our child’s first report card? We get so excited to see how they are excelling in their first try out in the real world…well, when Nathan got home we figured out I was reading the report card wrong …duh….he had actually improved in most areas!

There is definitely some room for improvement with my little guy, especially in the self-control department. He won’t show off how well he knows his letters or his counting (although at home he sings the alphabet and says “hey Mom, you drew a “K” all day long…). But overall I am so proud of my little man – he’s growing up so fast. Slow down little guy, you’ve got the rest of your life to be big, k?

In other Aidan news – Aidan got moved up in his soccer class – he’s with some older kids now and I can’t believe how he has improved. I think he has a little crush on Coach Amber…

He also started t-ball this week. He was a little shy/nervous about his first day, which is so unlike him! But once Coach Chris showed him a few things he was having a great time. His buddy from school, Kai, is on his team, so that makes it a little more exciting for him.

Lastly, he had some awesome comments this past week that I want to remember...
After he stole a toy away from Lucas (and probably conked him on the head with it) his response to me was "well mom, you shouldn't have left me alone with him!"

When Nate and I were having a "spirited discussion" in the car he said "Stop fighting you guys, or I'm going to start acting just like you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment