Friday, April 15, 2011

Showers of blessings...


Last weekend we spent a lot of time out in Tinley - my cousin Amanda is getting married and a lot of family came to town for her bridal shower. I didn't get a lot of pictures (I was having too much fun!), but here are a few.

Aunt Elaine and Amanda

Nate and Aidan playing bean bags


Mom and Amanda

My cousin Lori and her daughter Anna

Kevin and Aidan

My cousin Debra, her daughter Abigail and my Uncle Harry (in from California)


I didn't get a picture of Amanda and Joe (but I will soon - I am doing their engagement pictures next weekend!)...but this is Aidan and Ian. Ian is Joe's son - Aidan thinks he is sooo cool!

We had Mark/Cindy/Mary and Ken/Jackie from Michigan, Liz & Maddie, Uncle Dave from Connecticut, Lori & Anna from Indiana and Uncle Harry from California all in town for the weekend - it is always a good time when everyone is in town!

The shower was really nice and Amanda got some really nice things. Congrats to Amanda and Joe - we are looking forward to the wedding!

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures! The picture of Ian and Aidan is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hannah! We missed you guys - we look forward to seeing you in July at the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda is getting married?!?!? Dang. I used to babysit for her and Jonathan all the time!! Wow. Congrats to Amanda!

    ReplyDelete