Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Tomorrow is Christmas eve, already! I love Christmas. I love the silly part of it and the important part of it. I have friends on all ends of the spectrum on how they celebrate (or don't) Christmas. Some go crazy buying their kids everything on their wish lists...I always dreamed about being that kid on Christmas! Some don't acknowledge Santa in their houses...they want to keep Christmas about Jesus only. I get it. In our house, we embrace it all. Jesus' birthday (first and foremost), Santa, Elfie, stockings, egg nog and all the warm, fuzzy, fun things that Christmas represented to me and my husband when we were kids. It's important for us to establish our own traditions, and what works for our family. If someone says "happy holidays" instead of Merry Christmas I'll take it! Any wish of goodness thrown my way makes me happy!

I am hoping this holiday season that whoever you are reading this find yourselves surrounded in love with family and friends and have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment