Sunday, February 13, 2011

Birthday parties...

I was feeling bad because the blizzard hit Chicago during Aidan's birthday - his day to bring cupcakes to school was canceled. I never should have worried - this is one spoiled little man!

Aidan loves to pick up my camera and shoot - my camera is definately not age appropriate so we got him one of his own! He was so excited.

We invited just a few of his friends over for the afternoon and he had a blast





Then at night we had the whole crazy family over...

Auntie Paula got him the coolest turtle night light...


He received lots of awesome gifts...but the big hit with Aidan, I mean the adults, was the mega shooter nerf gun...thanks a lot Uncle Jeff! xoxo


The birthday parties never seemed to end (just the way I like it!)...yesterday Kris and the girls took Aidan to Chuck E Cheese for another party!

No comments:

Post a Comment