Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Happy Early Birthday To Me....

I've been eying the VitaMix blender for a while now...just couldn't justify the $600 price tag. I am making all of Lucas' baby food and could really use a better blender, but he will be eating solids soon so that was not a good enough reason. As an early birthday present Nate picked up a Waring Commercial Blender - 1/2 the price and I love it!

My friend Kelly so kindly said "Maybe the Easter bunny will bring you a new can opener..." Make fun all you want ladies...when I'm making fancy cocktails this summer I'll bet you'll all be hanging out on my back porch!

This thing is so powerful it demolished a whole apple in like 5 seconds! It is huge - it's hard to see from the pictures above, but I put a wine bottle next to it in the picture below so you can see how big it is. 3.5 horsepower - whoo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment